Well, this is my first post. For those who don’t know me, my name’s Jim White and I am the author of the up-and-coming book titled
I’m sure you’ve seen the books for “dummies” and are probably beyond that – you know how to turn a computer on, check your email, and surf the Internet.
You’ve probably also seen all the books out there for geniuses that focus on getting over-detailed on technology you don’t care anything about.
So where’s the book for you – a book to help you buy a new computer or help you protect your computer and data without all the useless information???
Well, you’ve just found your way to the right place! Just the Computer Essentials is a book I wrote for the everyday user. It focuses on the new Windows Vista operating system and will:
- Help you understand exactly what you need to know when buying a new PC
- Lead you in protecting your computer from dangers such as viruses, spyware, spam and phishing
- Show you how to set up a backup strategy to safeguard all your important files
- Coach you how to recover your computer from system problems – starting with the least intrusive all the way to disaster recovery
- Teach you how to migrate your files and settings from one computer to a new PC running the Windows Vista™ operating system
Head on over to my new website www.booksbyjim.com for more information on the book. As of right now, we’re looking at a countdown of probably just a few more weeks before you’ll be able to pick it up. I’m very excited about this and hope it proves to be exactly what you need!
Talk to you soon!